Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter, Passover & Spring Break.

Oh, and BUNNIES!!! Mustn't forget them.

In case you haven't noticed, it's Easter Week and Passover begins at sundown tonight. (Sadly, I was not invited to a Seder again this year. I always enjoyed participating in them.) It is also spring break for a few neighboring states; with spring break occurring next week in others.

What this all boils down to is a busy restaurant; families with kids and grand-kids in tow and, thanks to the truly Spring-like weather, an overall happy bunch. By Spring-like I mean daily temps in the upper 50s and overnight in the 40s.  I didn't think we would get to enjoy a real Spring with the unseasonably high temperatures this winter and I am glad it's here.

The restaurant has been very busy all week for lunch and dinner, with today being no exception. The Locosguys created a special "Good Friday" menu for tonight as well as a special traditional Easter Dinner menu for Sunday. The regular menu will also be available all day.

We open at noon on Sunday and serve until 8 PM.  I am planning to don my festive Butterfly shirt created by Dr. Spo if the weather cooperates. The colors of which, alone, could wake the dead. No pun intended. Hopefully, I will be able to duck out at about 3 PM to get some peace and quiet at home that evening.

I am about to enjoy a boring supper of leftovers, but with a fresh artichoke salad as a bonus.  Of course, olives are first on the gay agenda.

Happy Passover & Happy Easter to everyone celebrating the holidays.

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. In my neigbhorhood we don't like for bunnies, they are everywhere. so no bunnies for me please, just provide the eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...