Friday, July 11, 2014

Who Is This Man?

Anyone know who this guy is? I see his picture everywhere. I know he’s an actor and currently in the TV show, Game of Thrones, but know nothing about him. Not his name, nothing. I’ve never even heard him speak.

I just want to say that I think he’s extremely sexy.

That great scruffy hair…


That beautiful mouth. 

Those incredible eyes. 

Oh my!  Prissy, get the Rose Water!

When I look at these images my gaydar makes my head itch, so I wonder if he might be gay. Not that it matters. 

As you can tell, I know absolutely nothing about the TV show, which I am told I would probably enjoy. Well, I found something I enjoy about the show, already.

And so it goes.

*

6 comments:

  1. http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Peter_Dinklage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy, yes
    More sexy with beard? Yes.
    But look who's commenting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fearsome,
      Thanks for the visit and comment. Pull up a chair anytime. You're always welcome here.

      Delete
  3. Freeeek me out! I just noticed that those eyes BLINK! You could have warned us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, must concede that there is something about him that'd make me want to climb onto a sling and wait, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...